Landlord change of Circumstances

Report a tenancy change, sale or purchase of a property

If you are a Landlord or Managing Agent, please use the online form for Landlord Change in Circumstances. You can also access the form in the ‘Do it online’ section to notify a change in Tenancy or to let us know about the sale or purchase of a property.

Last Updated on Thursday, December 14, 2023

Recite Me Button