register with My Account, our online Council Tax portal.">

I am Moving within Sefton (Change of Address)

If you are moving from one Sefton address to another, please register with My Account, our online Council Tax portal.
Once registered, go to the 'Tell us that you have moved home' section to tell us you are moving to another address within Sefton. 
If you are already registered, you simply need to sign in to your account in future. 

However, if you are currently receiving entitlement to Housing Benefit, Council Tax Reduction or Universal Credit and wish to receive this support at your new address you will need to report a change in circumstances using the Council Tax Reduction Scheme page to notify us about your change of address.

Alternatively, if you are making a new claim for benefit at your new address in Sefton you will need to make a new claim using the same link, where you can also complete a calculation to see what benefit you may be entitled to.  

Last Updated on Thursday, May 2, 2024

Recite Me Button