Our social media accounts are monitored between 9am to 5pm.
Please don't be offended if we don't 'like' or 'follow' you on social media. Just because we like or follow someone, retweet a post or share their information, it doesn't mean that we endorse them.
Sefton Council social media accounts
Please click on the icons to view the relevant social media page. Here you will find out more about the Council - from news and events to consultations and so much more. Take a look at our photos in our Instagram account too.
- Visit Southport Twitter and Facebook
- The Atkinson Twitter and Facebook
- Southport Conferences Twitter and Facebook
- Visit Sefton and West Lancashire Twitter and Facebook
- Southport Air Show Twitter and Facebook
- Sefton Coast Landscape Partnership Twitter and Facebook
- Southport Eco Centre Twitter and Facebook
Leisure centres and libraries
- Active Sefton Twitter and Facebook
- Crosby Lakeside Twitter and Facebook
- Splashworld Twitter and Facebook
- Sefton Libraries Twitter and Facebook
Fostering in Sefton
Acceptable behaviour guidelines
- Be civil, tasteful and relevant
- Do not post any messages that are unlawful, libellous, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually explicit or racially offensive.
- Do not spam (repeat posting of the same message)
- Do not post any personal information
- Advertising businesses or other social media pages is not permitted and will be removed
- Social media is a public place - think before you post!
- Don't swear
- Don't post any political comments