June is Pride Month - a celebration of LGBTQ+ communities around the world

Find out why we're taking part


Raise a Concern

Everyone has a right to live free from harm, neglect or abuse. 

This means feeling safe at home, living or receiving care services and when out and about in the local community.

If you have a concern about an adult, please call 0345 140 0845 to report your concerns.

Don't worry if you are not sure. All reports will be looked into and no action will be taken unless it is needed.

To find out more about the reporting process, go to our process page


Health and Social Care Professionals

If you are a professional and have concerns about another person please use the professional referral for non-urgent concerns 

If you need to speak to someone urgently please call 0345 140 0845.

Last Updated on Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Recite Me Button